Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 7 - Tuesday

Woke up in the morning and prepared for lesson APPG. First lesson was quite confused of what to do. Lab, theory and even tutorial were killing me at first; maybe it was because that I did not understand the module in the first place. But as the lesson passed by, I began to understand the module and managed to complete lab 1 by myself.

After that we went for lunch at canteen 1, which we had dried noodles and the others had egg ramen. It tasted like peanut noodle, and at first I thought that they added in green chilli, but I was wrong, it was sliced long bean. We did not go back to the dormitory and we went to class. The class ended at around 5pm. Then we walked around outside the campus which Khoon Fong bought volleyball. After that we went for dinner at KFC and we went back to the hostel after that. That was how the day ended as it just felt like yesterday.