Friday, March 20, 2009

Day 17 - Friday

Woke up early in the morning to check my result and surprisingly, I got 2.9 for my GPA. I did not expect myself to do so badly for this semester, somemore was 2 C's and only 1 A for my core modules. This also showed that I got to work harder next semester in order to get better result.

But still, I had to go for APPG lesson in the morning as usual. The lesson was quite slack, as I got nothing much to do except to think of the title of the mini project. After the lesson, we went to canteen 3 to buy food. We bought herbal soup with rice and went back dormitory to eat. The food was not too bad. After that, we went to the afternoon lesson.

After we were dismissed, we went to Hu Quan Ye Shi (Hu Quan Night Market). At first, we went through some road stalls which sold rabbit meat and other meat. After that, we saw quite alot of shops that sold clothes and accessories. I bought two t-shirts, one adidas shorts, one cap and one small sling bag.

hahas, 20 yuan only LOL about SG$4 like that :D

While exploring for more stuffs, Nicholas and I bought mutton kebab. It was spicy but delicious. For your information, never go out with arvind to eat, he never appreciate good food. I also bought one bag for myself and several key chains for my friends. We would be definitely going back someday to get more stuffs. After that, we cabbed back and rest for the day.