Wednesday, March 4, 2009

day 1 - wednesday

Early in the morning, I had to wake up at 4am because my flight was at 8am. After preparing to leave the house, my parents and I had to wait for a cab to travel to the airport. Upon reaching the airport, I began to gather with our trip group for our flight. After that, I bid farewell to my parents and my auntie, I boarded the plane and wait patiently for the plane to take off.

when we were about to leave the airport..

The food provided by the airline was not delicious at all, which made my trip on the plane uncomfortable. Upon reaching Guangzhou, I had to wait at the airport for my next transit flight to Wuhan. At around 3pm, I boarded the plane to Wuhan, which just took around an hour to reach. When we reach the airport, I felt cold at once, heard that the temperature there was 6 degree Celsius. Once I step out of the airport, even when I speak, there was also a breath of fog coming out of my mouth. It felt cool at first, but after a while, my lips felt very dry but still it was very cool.

when we reached Wuhan airport..

We reached Wuhan Science & Technology University Zhong Nan Branch in about an hour time. After that we reach the hostel, it felt very cold in the dormitory and room, and the heater was not turned on too. After that we went to Canteen 2 to have our dinner, I ate rice with fish meat. Was not delicious at all and it was salty and oily, the worst part was not over yet, one bite of the fish and there was a lot of fish bones. After that we went back to our hostel to sleep. Overall, I think that it is going to be a whole new experience for me and the first day was fun.

pictures of our dormitory. :D