Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 22 - Wednesday

The day went by as usual; APPG in the morning, went for lunch at KFC (ate a burger meal, two sets of grilled wing and one set of fried wing which cost me around 50 yuan in total. -.-") then APPG in the afternoon.

After the afternoon lesson, we went to Lu Xiang Guang Zhang as kang liang and arvind wanted to withdraw cash. We went to many ATM machines, but none of it had provide the exchange rates information. So in the end, we shopped around at Lu Xiang Guang Zhang. I bought one pouch for my sister, in case she complained I never buy anything for her when I was in China. :D

the pouch looked like this :


I bought the pouch for 20 yuan, it was a leather pouch but I felt that it was a little too expensive.

After that, we went for dinner at japanese restaurant in the plaza. We ordered around 18 plates of sushi, one fried rice and 3 sake. I was curious about sake, so I decided to order and try it. The alcohol percentage was not as high as I expected but the taste was not that good too. I tried only 3 cups of it.

picture of the vouchers given after our meal...

After the meal, we went to the arcade and played one game, which was about pressing the button at the right time to allow the ball to drop in the score that we want. The first time, I played alone and got around 400 tickets (the number of the tickets was equal to the score that I got).


After that when everyone joined in, we played until we had 1000 plus tickets. But an unpleasant experience happened, so we did not managed to exchange the tickets for any stuff :(. After that, we went back to dormitory.