Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 21 - Tuesday

Went for APPG lesson at around 10 am because of the lab test. The test was about room booking. I think I took around 1 hour to complete the test, but sadly, I think I did not set one of the properties correctly.

After that, we went out of the campus for lunch. Please don't ask the name because I know that it is just a normal restaurant :D. We ordered fried tofu, vegetables, xiao pan ji (small plate chicken? LOL) and pork with mushroom. We made a grave mistake by ordering pork with mushroom as arvind and diyana were present and they cannot eat pork. We had to use spoon to take the potato and meat.

Aftermath, we went back for our afternoon APPG lesson. After the lesson, we went to Hu Quan Ye Shi again to shop. This time, I did not buy many things, only slippers and a belt. The belt cost only 10 yuan and the slippers 12 yuan.


the Nike slippers that I bought. the belt, the buckle was so small..

The whole trip was not as fun as last trip that we went. After that, we took away dinner and rushed back to campus at around 8pm as we got a meeting with Mr Chua at 9.30pm sharp.

The meeting was pretty much about social interaction. By the way, we will be having BBQ this Sunday at a place nearby to our school. Seriously, I hope that this time the interaction will be fun, unlike the last one.