Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 34 - Monday

I was in my wonderland dreaming until I woke up at 12 noon because of the CS noise caused by the others. But still, I ended up playing too after I woke up. hahas

Nothing much happened, I was slacking during the whole afternoon. I was watching The Mummy - Tomb of The Dragon Emperor. Conclusion - The storyline was okay okay, but the female actress acting as "Lin" looked really beautiful. hahas

We went jogging during evening. For some reasons, I did not really have the mood to run, so I was almost walking during the whole journey.

We ran around the campus and at the same time, we also get to sight see as we were running along the lake that was located near our school.

After our jogging, we went to dormitory to bathe. After everyone had finished bathing, we went out for dinner at the cheap fast food restaurant. We ordered chicken burgers. hahas

After that, we went to the nearby provision shop to get some drinks and tidbits. That pretty much ended my day.


8 more days back home ! I miss my mother's cookings, especially steamed chicken wings, fried rice with hotdog and egg, sweet and sour pork and many more.

I also miss my father's nagging, erm, sound quite weird but it's true. Everytime he started to nag, I did not really bother much but after a while, his words usually sounded quite true. Same goes for my aunt too. (For your information, my aunt dotes on me the most, but I just do not know how to appreciate it.)

Lastly, I also miss my sister. I missed the days where I could disturb her, and we always play pillow fights at times. LOL