Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 33 - Sunday

finally i got to sleep until 3pm in the afternoon, and since how long I finally had such a long sleep? o.0 zzz

After I woke up, benson and others wanted to go canteen 3 for lunch so I tagged along. I wanted to eat rice with fried duck meat but too bad, they did not have that so I ordered the fried chicken rice instead. I can't finished the rice and I wonder how the locals are able to finish this everyday.
But still, I ordered one packet of fried chicken as side dish before leaving the canteen.

After that we went to the mini mart to buy stuffs, where I bought plain water, herbal tea and one chocolate bar. After that we went back to recreational club which we wanted to go to the gym but too bad, it wasn't opened on Sunday.

So we chilled at dormitory until 7pm plus and we went out for dinner at the roadside stalls outside our campus. Just before we went out, the outfit that jayden wore was very hilarious.

he looked really hip hop. the color combination is also -.-"

When we reached the stalls, I ordered fried noodle with egg and ham while marc and wenhao ordered fried noodle with egg and mushroom and fried rice with egg and sausage. The noodle tasted not bad ,full of ham and fried egg but too bad, it was too oily. We went over to a fast food restaurant which jayden and wenhao ordered a burger each.

After we went back to dormitory, Jit Siong suddenly knocked on the door to inform us to go up to eat cake. When we went up, we thought it was Jit Siong's birthday or Ernest's birthday but nope, it was neither of them, it was Ernest's mum birthday, quite a filial son :D. We also took individual photos with the cake and assumed that we were the birthday boy or girl, it was quite fun though. After a while, Yong Xin and I brought down the cake for others to eat.

After we finished the cake, marc, arvind, nicholas and me went out for jogging. I wasn't used to the air as it was very dry and it was my first time jogging around the campus in the night. But still, there is always next time, so we would be jogging tomorrow again.
So stay tune! :D